News & Events
06.03.2014 - Arrow Electronics Signs EMEA Distribution Agreement with Variscite
Arrow Electronics has signed a distribution agreement with Variscite, a leading manufacturer of embedded solutions and system-on-modules (SOM).
17.01.2014 - Arrow Electronics names Andy King president of EMEA components business
10.01.2014 - Arrow Electronics Introduces Cloud-based Interactive Reference Design with Arrow enVision™
Arrow Electronics Inc. announced the availability of Arrow enVision™, a cloud-based interactive reference design application for engineers around the world.
06.12.2013 - Arrow Electronics EMEA receives award from NXP
Arrow Electronics announced it received the NXP Semiconductors “Excellent Demand Creation Growth” award. Representatives from NXP presented this award to Arrow at the Arrow’s new building in Neu-Isenburg (Germany). This prestigious award from NXP is part of its annual “EMEA Distribution Network Award.”
21.10.2013 - Arrow Electronics Signs Distribution Agreement with McAfee in EMEA
Arrow Electronics and Linear Technology Present the LTspice World Circuit
Join us for this FREE half-day seminar designed to educate and inform both advanced and new users of LTspice.
- Milano, Italy 07.04.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Bologna, Italy 08.04.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Paris, France 09.04.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Budapest, Hungary 11.04.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Moscow, Russia 14.04.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- St. Petersburg, Russia 15.04.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Ankara, Turkey 17.04.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Capetown, South Africa 20.05.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Johannesburg, South Africa 22.05.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Copenhagen, Denmark 01.09.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Oslo, Norway 02.09.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Göteburg, Sweden 03.09.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Munich, Germany 04.09.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Frankfurt, Germany 08.09.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Zurich, Switzerland 29.09.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Stuttgart, Germany 30.09.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Dortmund, Germany 01.10.2014 (00:00 - 00:00)
- Hannover, Germany 02.10.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Reading, England 06.10.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Cambridge, England 07.10.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Edinburgh, Scotland 08.10.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Dublin, Ireland 09.10.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
IBM EMM BP User Group
Arrow is delighted to announce the next IBM EMM BP User Group.
- London, UK 15.04.2014 (13:30 - 18:30)
STmicro Radio Devices Overview
Market News & Trends
07.03.2014 - Analog Devices: -28V, 200mA, Low Noise, Linear Regulator - ADP7182
The ADP7182 is a CMOS, low dropout (LDO) linear regulator that operates from -2.7 V to -28 V and provides up to -200 mA of output current.
07.03.2014 - Avago: New Smart Gate Drive Optocouplers - Free samples/eval boards available
2.5A and 4A gate drive optocouplers significantly reduce system costs and board space while improving overall power efficiency and reliability.
07.03.2014 - International Rectifier: IRS2983 LEDrivIR™ Control IC
IR's versatile IRS2983 LEDrivIR™ control IC simplifies design and reduces part count for high performance dimming applications.
07.03.2014 - Linear Technology: LTC3107 Ultra-Low Volt Energy Harvester & Primary Battery Life Extender
Linear Technology announces the LTC3107, a highly integrated DC/DC converter designed to extend the life of a primary battery in low power wireless system networks (WSNs). The LTC3107 combines energy harvesting and power management capability with a primary battery cell to extend the battery’s usable lifetime.
07.03.2014 - Molex: DDR4 DIMM Sockets, Halogen-free
Available in Press-fit, SMT and Through-hole mounting, DDR4 DIMM sockets offer significant assembly processing compatibility and cost savings in high-speed server memory applications.
23.01.2014 - Arrow Electronics announces NFC reference design kit
14.05.2013 - Arrow Lighting Designer: New reference designs and extended product coverage
The latest updates to Arrow Lighting Designer add two new powerful reference designs for the replacement of A19 60W and high-bay lighting. The examples in the reference library have been carefully designed and thoroughly tested by Arrow lighting engineers and serve as a starting point for complete lighting solutions.