NXP’s LPC4300 microcontroller, the first asymmetrical, dual-core digital signal controller featuring Cortex-M4 and Cortex-M0 cores.
LPC4350-DB1 Development Board
Traditionally evaluation boards come with a lot of peripherals placed on a single board. Most of these peripherals are never used during the real project development. Assembling of the unused components significantly increases the evaluation board price.
The LPC4350-DB1 evaluation board contains only the most essential hardware components:
- LPC4350FET256 ARM Cortex-M4 digital signal controller with Cortex-M0 co-processor
- 20-pin 2.54mm (0.1 inch) ARM Standard JTAG/SWD connector
- High-speed USB 2.0 Host/Device/OTG interface (with USB mini-B connector)
- 10/100MBit Ethernet interface (PHY and connector)
- 16MBit external NOR flash
- 4 user push buttons, RESET button and 4 LEDs
- Boot select jumpers
Extension boards for LPC4350-DB1
If you need additional SDRAM, you can order the LPC4350-DB1-C model, which extends the basic development board with on-board 64 Mbit SDRAM.
LCD-EB-1 extension board carries TFT (Thin Film Transistor) liquid crystal display (LCD) with touch screen. The LCD display size is 3.5 inches, with a native resolution of 320x240 pixels. The LCD can display up to 16.7M colors.
RS-CAN-EB-1 board extends LPC4350-DB1 and LPC1850-DB1 development boards functionality with RS-232, RS-485, CAN Bus and Full Speed USB interfaces.
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) Extension board is a compact audio/video interface which allow you to transmit encrypted uncompressed digital data.