Locations - United Kingdom
Welcome to Arrow Electronics United Kingdom
Arrow Electronics UK′s network of four regional offices meets the local needs of thousands of customers throughout England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. Our linecard offers a wide range of semiconductor, passive, electromechanical, interconnect and cable and wire products and associated component technologies alongside embedded platforms and subsystems such as power supplies, displays, industrial computer products, wireless modules and operating systems.
Arrow′s broad product offering is backed up by a comprehensive portfolio of services that range from design-in and technical engineering capabilities through to advanced supply chain solutions and commercial support.
17.10.2014 - Arrow Electronics’ Web-based product life cycle services platform includes enhanced components search and interactive design tools
Powered by one of the industry’s most comprehensive components database and interactive design capabilities, Arrow Electronics, Inc. is offering the first fully integrated online product life cycle services engine for electronics parts.
07.10.2014 - Arrow features lifecycle services platform and semi-autonomous motorcar at electronica 2014
Arrow Electronics, Inc., is combining the impressive with the extraordinary at electronica 2014. The impressive part is Arrow’s showcasing of its online design, specification and purchasing platform, parts.arrow.com.
07.10.2014 - Arrow Announces Evaluation Board for Altera’s Non-volatile Max 10 FPGAs
Coinciding with the release of the Altera MAX®10 field-programmable gate array family, Arrow Electronics, has released the BeMicro Max 10 FPGA evaluation board.
06.09.2014 - Arrow Releases Low-Cost, Configurable Oscilloscope System with BeScope Daughter Card and BeMicro CV Development Kit
Arrow Electronics, in conjunction with Analog Devices and Altera, unveiled a high-precision evaluation board named the BeScope Daughter Card. This product, in conjunction with the BeMicro Cyclone® V field-programmable gate array development kit, enables real-time analog waveform analysis.
03.09.2014 - Arrow: Westermo supplier day drives supply chain co-operation
On the 25th of June Westermo Teleindustri AB, a provider of Industrial Data Communication products based in Sweden, held for the first time a supplier day that was attended by 20 key component suppliers.
Events & Webinars
Windows Embedded 8.1 Workshop
In conjunction with Adeneo Embedded this is a hands on workshop, providing a practical introduction to building images with the Windows Embedded 8.1 Operating System.
- Issy Les Moulineaux, France 20.11.2014 (09:45 - 16:30)
- Unterschleißheim, Germany 26.11.2014 (12:30 - 16:45)
- Herlev, Denmark 10.12.2014 (09:45 - 16:30)
- Kista, Sweden 11.12.2014 (09:45 - 16:30)
Texas Instruments & Arrow Electronics: Wireless Connectivity Workshop Internet Of Things – CC3200
In cooperation with our partners Texas Instruments and 2lemetry we‘re pleased to invite you to a free of charge Wireless Connectivity - Intelligent System workshop.
- Putzbrunn (Munich), Germany 09.12.2014 (09:00 - 16:30)
- Markkleeberg (Leipzig), Germany 10.12.2014 (09:00 - 16:30)
- Dortmund, Germany 11.12.2014 (09:00 - 16:30)
LTspice and LTpower CAD II Seminar
Join us for this FREE seminar designed to educate and inform both advanced and new users of LTspice and LTpower CAD II.
- Dublin, Ireland 26.11.2014 (08:30 - 17:00)
STMicroelectronics: Very low consumption solutions for control, connectivity & sensor
Arrow Electronics in collaboration with STMicroelectronics is pleased to invite you to a series of Workshop - Hands on Lab "Very low consumption solutions for control, sensor & connectivity"
- Senigallia, Italy 19.11.2014 (09:00 - 17:00)
- Bologna, Italy 20.11.2014 (09:00 - 17:00)
- Firenze, Ialy 21.11.2014 (09:00 - 17:00)
- Quarto d’Altino, Italy 26.11.2014 (09:00 - 17:00)
- Vicenza, Italy 27.11.2014 (09:00 - 17:00)
Altera SoC Solutions Seminars 2014
Join Altera at our free SoC solutions-focused seminar at a venue near you.
- Bologna, Italy 14.10.2014 (09:30 - 16:30)
- Milan, Italy 15.10.2014 (09:30 - 16:30)
- Hannover, Germany 21.10.2014 (09:30 - 16:30)
- Villingen-Schwenningen, Germany 22.10.2014 (09:30 - 16:30)
- Lyon, France 04.11.2014 (09:30 - 16:30)
- Paris, France 05.11.2014 (09:30 - 16:30)
- Antwerp, Belgium 06.11.2014 (09:30 - 16:30)
- Bilbao, Spain 18.11.2014 (09:30 - 16:30)
- Madrid, Spain 19.11.2014 (09:30 - 16:30)