Locations - Sweden
Welcome to Arrow Electronics Sweden
Welcome to Arrow Sweden. Arrow Sweden is part of the Arrow sales region Northern Europe. We serve customers in Sweden through our offices in Kista and Västra Frölunda.
22.10.2014 - Arrow Receives Its First Responsible Recycling Certification in Europe
22.10.2014 - Martin Bielesch Appointed Vice President Sales of EMEA Components for Arrow Electronics
Bielesch joins Arrow from Avnet EMG, where he was most recently regional vice president of Central Europe and, previously, general manager of lighting and new markets in Europe. Prior to this, he held various management positions with Future Electronics, including vice president and deputy managing director of EMEA.
17.10.2014 - Arrow Electronics’ Web-based product life cycle services platform includes enhanced components search and interactive design tools
Powered by one of the industry’s most comprehensive components database and interactive design capabilities, Arrow Electronics, Inc. is offering the first fully integrated online product life cycle services engine for electronics parts.
07.10.2014 - Arrow features lifecycle services platform and semi-autonomous motorcar at electronica 2014
Arrow Electronics, Inc., is combining the impressive with the extraordinary at electronica 2014. The impressive part is Arrow’s showcasing of its online design, specification and purchasing platform, parts.arrow.com.
07.10.2014 - Arrow Announces Evaluation Board for Altera’s Non-volatile Max 10 FPGAs
Coinciding with the release of the Altera MAX®10 field-programmable gate array family, Arrow Electronics, has released the BeMicro Max 10 FPGA evaluation board.
Events & Webinars
FPGA-Seminar: Altera MAX10
Altera’s MAX10 FPGAs revolutionize non-volatile integration by delivering advance processing capabilities in a low-cost, single chip small form factor programmable logic device.
- Umkirch/Freiburg, Germany 09.12.2014 (09:00 - 16:30)
Silicon Labs: Internet Infrastructure Webinar
Tremendously complex systems and networks make the Internet simple, fast and reliable. Join us for a set of webinars discussing common design challenges present in Internet Infrastructure applications.
- Comm. & Processing ICs - English 04.11.2014 (16:00 - 17:00)
- Comm. & Processing ICs - Mandarin 06.11.2014 (11:00 - 12:00)
- FPGA Timing Challenges - English 18.11.2014 (16:00 - 17:00)
- FPGA Timing Challenges - English 20.11.2014 (08:00 - 09:00)
- FPGA Timing Challenges - Mandarin 20.11.2014 (11:00 - 12:00)
STMicroelectronics and TE Connectivity Workshop
In cooperation with our partner STMicroelectronic we invite you to the evening workshop with the topics STM32-Family, DAC & ADC and Motor control.
- Hamburg, Germany 18.11.2014 (17:00 - 21:00)
Cypress: PSoC4 Workshops (introducing BLE)
PSoC® 4 is Cypress's newest ARM-based PSoC, featuring the low-power Cortex-M0 core combined with PSoC's unique programmable mixed-signal hardware IP, resulting in the industry's most flexible and scalable low-power mixed-signal architecture. Use PSoC 4 with PSoC Creator™ to create unique designs, shorten development schedules, and accelerate your time-to-market.
- Stansted, UK 25.11.2014 (10:00 - 16:00)
- Aachen, Germany 25.11.2014 (10:00 - 16:00)
- Reading, UK 28.11.2014 (10:00 - 16:00)
- Moscow, Russia 01.12.2014 (10:00 - 16:00)
- Stuttgart, Germany 02.12.2014 (10:00 - 16:00)
- Istanbul, Turkey 03.12.2014 (10:00 - 16:00)
- Lyon, France 03.12.2014 (10:00 - 16:00)
- Paris (Les Ulis), France 04.12.2014 (10:00 - 16:00)
- Madrid, Spain 04.12.2014 (10:00 - 16:00)
- Warsaw, Poland 09.12.2014 (10:00 - 16:00)
- Copenhagen, Denmark 09.12.2014 (10:00 - 16:00)
- Munich, Germany 10.12.2014 (10:00 - 16:00)
- Tel Aviv, Israel 15.12.2014 (10:00 - 16:00)
- Zürich, Switzerland 16.12.2014 (10:00 - 16:00)
- Milan, Italy 27.01.2015 (10:00 - 16:00)
- Torino, Italy 28.01.2015 (10:00 - 16:00)
- Padova, Italy 03.02.2015 (10:00 - 16:00)
- Bologna, Italy 04.02.2015 (10:00 - 16:00)
Texas Instruments and Arrow Electronics present New MSP432™- Generation, Sensors & Wireless Products
In cooperation with our partner Texas Instruments we‘re pleased to invite you to a free of charge seminar.
- Rümlang, Zürich 09.12.2014 (08:30 - 15:30)