Locations - Norway
Welcome to Arrow Electronics Norway
Welcome to Arrow Norway. In Norway Arrow is present with two offices in Oslo and in Nedre Vats.
30.06.2014 - Arrow: Product Overview Panasonic Electric Works
In co-operation with Panasonic Electric Works we have created an overview on the product portfolio of relays, sensors, switches and connectors.
30.06.2014 - TE Connectivity names Arrow Electronics EMEA Distributor of the Year
Arrow Electronics announced today it has been named EMEA Distributor of the Year by TE Connectivity (TE), a world leader in connectivity. The announcement was made during TE’s recent Global Distribution Summit held in Los Angeles, California (USA). Arrow received this award in recognition of their exceptional regional growth in 2013.
12.05.2014 - Arrow to offer Samsung LED lighting components in EMEA
Arrow Electronics, Inc., and Samsung Semiconductor Europe GmbH have extended their existing agreement to include Samsung’s full range of LED components. The move, which covers Europe, Middle East and Africa, further strengthens Arrow’s solid-state lighting solutions portfolio.
11.05.2014 - Arrow Electronics and Moons’ announce EMEA distribution agreement
Arrow Electronics and Moons’ announced a new distribution agreement covering LED and lighting-related products. This new agreement, effective from April 1st, 2014, covers the entire EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
14.04.2014 - Protect Your Interfaces!
In corporation with excellent suppliers in electronics like Bourns, Eaton, EPCOS, Littelfuse, Schurter and TE Connectivity Arrow is ready to provide a broad range of possibilities to protect your application.
Events & Webinars
Arrow Electronics and Linear Technology Present the LTspice World Circuit
Join us for this FREE half-day seminar designed to educate and inform both advanced and new users of LTspice.
- Copenhagen, Denmark 01.09.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Oslo, Norway 02.09.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Göteburg, Sweden 03.09.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Munich, Germany 04.09.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Frankfurt, Germany 08.09.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Zurich, Switzerland 29.09.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Stuttgart, Germany 30.09.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Dortmund, Germany 01.10.2014 (00:00 - 00:00)
- Hannover, Germany 02.10.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Reading, England 06.10.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Cambridge, England 07.10.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Edinburgh, Scotland 08.10.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Dublin, Ireland 09.10.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
Silicon Labs: IoT Workshop
Hands on session will use a pre-existing application (to be developed before the seminar series starts) and will go through basic MCU configuration and basic RF configuration (highlighting the various features of the two devices).
- Hamburg, Germany 02.09.2014 (09:30 - 15:00)