Locations - Denmark
Welcome to Arrow Electronics Denmark
Welcome to Arrow Electronics Denmark. In Denmark Arrow is present with two offices in Herlev and in Silkeborg.
06.09.2014 - Arrow Releases Low-Cost, Configurable Oscilloscope System with BeScope Daughter Card and BeMicro CV Development Kit
Arrow Electronics, in conjunction with Analog Devices and Altera, unveiled a high-precision evaluation board named the BeScope Daughter Card. This product, in conjunction with the BeMicro Cyclone® V field-programmable gate array development kit, enables real-time analog waveform analysis.
03.09.2014 - Arrow: Westermo supplier day drives supply chain co-operation
On the 25th of June Westermo Teleindustri AB, a provider of Industrial Data Communication products based in Sweden, held for the first time a supplier day that was attended by 20 key component suppliers.
07.08.2014 - Arrow Electronics Named 2013 Europe Passive Distributor of the Year by Vishay
Arrow Electronics announced today that it has been named 2013 Europe Passive Distributor of the Year by Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
30.06.2014 - Arrow: Product Overview Panasonic Electric Works
In co-operation with Panasonic Electric Works we have created an overview on the product portfolio of relays, sensors, switches and connectors.
30.06.2014 - TE Connectivity names Arrow Electronics EMEA Distributor of the Year
Arrow Electronics announced today it has been named EMEA Distributor of the Year by TE Connectivity (TE), a world leader in connectivity. The announcement was made during TE’s recent Global Distribution Summit held in Los Angeles, California (USA). Arrow received this award in recognition of their exceptional regional growth in 2013.
Events & Webinars
NFC Fundamentals – seminars
Learn from the #1 semiconductor company in identification technologies and the co-inventor of NFC
- Bristol, United Kingdon 21.10.2014 (09:30 - 16:00)
- Tingley, United Kingdom 22.10.2014 (09:30 - 16:00)
- Cambridge, United Kingdom 23.10.2014 (09:30 - 16:00)
NXP Cortex interfacing Smartphone (NFC) and Touch Display (GUI)
Arrow Electronics, in collaboration with NXP, has the pleasure of inviting you to the ”NXP Cortex interfacing Smartphone (NFC) and Touch Display (GUI)” workshop.
- Milano, Italy 14.10.2014 (09:00 - 17:30)
- Padova,Italy 21.10.2014 (09:00 - 17:30)
- Bologna, Italy 28.10.2014 (09:00 - 17:30)
Design of a USB Host Bootloader and capacitive keyboard with Atmel SAM D21 family Cortex M0+
The purpose of this hands-on technical training, based on Atmel SAM D21 family Cortex M0+, is to show that building a bootloader via a USB Host in order to upgrade field firmware is easy.
- Padova, Italy 15.10.2014 (08:30 - 17:00)
- Milan, Italy 17.10.2014 (08:30 - 17:00)
- Firenze, Italy 04.11.2014 (08:30 - 17:00)
- Senigallia, Italy 05.11.2014 (08:30 - 17:00)
Talk to the Experts - High Speed Fibre Optics Communication
High speed fibre optic communication is becoming more and more important as a result of increasing data rates and amounts of data being sent.
- Böblingen, Germany 09.10.2014 (10:00 - 15:30)
Arrow Electronics and Linear Technology Present the LTspice World Circuit
Join us for this FREE half-day seminar designed to educate and inform both advanced and new users of LTspice.
- Zurich, Switzerland 29.09.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Stuttgart, Germany 30.09.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Dortmund, Germany 01.10.2014 (00:00 - 00:00)
- Hannover, Germany 02.10.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Reading, England 06.10.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Cambridge, England 07.10.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Edinburgh, Scotland 08.10.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)
- Dublin, Ireland 09.10.2014 (08:00 - 14:00)