Locations - Denmark
Welcome to Arrow Electronics Denmark
Welcome to Arrow Electronics Denmark. In Denmark Arrow is present with two offices in Herlev and in Silkeborg.
25.01.2016 - Arrow Electronics appoints Jörg Strughold as vice president of sales EMEA Components
Arrow Electronics announced the appointment of Jörg Strughold as vice president sales EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Components. He joined Arrow from Atmel, where he was vice president sales EMEA.
22.01.2016 - Arrow Electronics to Present Powerful Project-Acceleration Platforms at Embedded World 2016
Arrow Electronics has a comprehensive portfolio of solutions for embedded developers, from entry-level makers to established professionals, and will demonstrate its wide range at Embedded World in Nuremberg from February 23-25, 2016.
14.01.2016 - Arrow to Demonstrate IoT Development Solutions on NXP “Smarter World Tour”
Arrow Electronics has announced that it is participating in the NXP Smarter World Tour for the Internet of Things as a top level, Platinum sponsor. Arrow’s involvement will build on its own recently completed IoT in Focus seminar series, which ran in eight countries across Europe.
10.12.2015 - Panasonic honours Arrow as its Distributor of the Year 2015
16.11.2015 - Arrow Electronics Names Martin Bielesch as President EMEA Components
Arrow Electronics has announced that Martin Bielesch has been named president of its components business in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa). He succeeds Andy King who has become president of Arrow Electronics’ global components business.
Events & Webinars
HandsOn Seminar - STMicroelectronics ARM7
Time Saving Development with Keil MDK based on STM32F7
- Silkeborg, Denmark 30.03.2016 (08:30 - 16:00)
- Herlev, Denmark 31.03.2016 (08:30 - 16:00)
- Gothenburg, Sweden 12.04.2016 (08:30 - 16:00)
- Kista, Sweden 13.04.2016 (08:30 - 16:00)
- Oulo, Finland 26.04.2016 (08:30 - 16:00)
- Espoo, Finland 27.04.2016 (08:30 - 16:00)
- Oslo, Norway 28.04.2016 (08:30 - 16:00)
Arrow, Linear Technology and Dr. Mörz: Mixed Signal Seminare
Dr. Mörz presents a Mixed Signal Seminar: From Signal to Conditioned Results
- Zürich 08.03.2016 (08:30 - 17:00)
- Stuttgart 15.03.2016 (08:30 - 17:00)
- Karlsruhe 17.03.2016 (08:30 - 17:00)
Arrow & Texas Instruments: WEBENCH® Power Designer - Customer Webinar
In close cooperation between us, Arrow and our partner Texas Instruments, we are happy to invite you to our webinar „WEBENCH® Power Designer“ for customers.
- Webinar (ENGLISH) 15.03.2016 (14:00 - 15:00)
- Webinar (DEUTSCH) 17.03.2016 (15:00 - 16:00)
Arrow MultiSolution Day in Lyon
Arrow invites you to the MultiSolution Days in the new Olympic Stadium Lyon!
- Lyon, France 16.03.2016 (09:00 - 20:00)
HandsOnTraining – Altera „OpenCL“ Seminar
Arrow Electronics is happy to provide you a free of charge OpenCL seminar at 3 locations, in cooperation with our training partner „HandsOnTraining“ (HO). HO is an official Altera Technical Training Partner (ATTP) and works also close together with other ARM semiconductor vendors for dedicated trainings.
- Frankfurt 08.03.2016 (08:45 - 17:00)
- Stuttgart 09.03.2016 (08:45 - 07:00)
- Munich 10.03.2016 (08:45 - 17:00)